Thursday, April 24, 2008

Help us rename Barnhardt's Easy Shop

Since my partner (my husband) and I can not agree on a new/permanent name for our store, I have made a poll for everyone to select what they like better. Let me tell you a little bit about what we have narrowed it down to.
KJ's Gifts- My first name being Katrina and his being Jason.
Creekside Gift's- We live right on a creek.
K and J's Gifts- Again the first names with a 'and' thrown in.
KJ's Creekside Gift's- a mixture of all thrown together.
We would like to have the word 'Gift' in the title, for Internet search purposes. I may even run another poll to use which ever is the most voted for in this poll against a couple other possibilities we still have left. We may even add on "And Home Decor" after the "gift's".
The poll closes at 6pm on May 1st. Thank you to all that participate!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Fellow WAHM here! I like Creekside Gifts - easy to remember, rolls off your tongue, gives you an imagine in your head, and I bet you could do a fantastic logo! :)

Lynsey Jones-McClelland
The Party Plan Coach
www.partyplandivas.com

Kristin said...

There's no apostrophe after gift. Just "gifts"

Anonymous said...

Another vote for Creekside gifts from another WAHM for all the same reasons. :D I shouldn't have come here...the ideas of what I could do with that as a logo are torturing me! I may have to design something tonight just so I can sleep. LOL!

Wendy Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Lee said...

I would choose Creekside Gifts!! Fellow Mompacker :)

AJae said...

Creekside Gifts, hands down!

Alison Jerabek
Fellow MomPacker

Aimee Wilson said...

I would select Creekside Gifts, which most of your products look like they can be given as gifts. Keep it simple!

Savor life's best,
Aimee Wilson
Occasions To Savor - http://www.OccasionsToSavor.com
Fellow MomPacker