Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First post

This is my first blog. I wanted it to revolve around my store, but have decided to throw in some other things now and again, when we aren't running any specials or have any new items to blog about, that's when I'll throw in some other featured sites or self reviewed blogs of other work from home owned/operated sites.
Well our store can be viewed here: Barnhardt's Easy Shop We have a lot of items over there, I believe we are over 1000 products. Still adding them weekly. Right now we are working on getting the bath and body category posted. Be sure to check back to see when we have our "Grand Opening"!
We also may be changing our name to a more search able one in the near future. I will surely blog about it when we do.
If anyone has any suggestions that may help our site out, please leave a comment or send us an email.

No comments: